7. What does the speaker mean?? (来源：专业英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
A. Emily is neither honest nor trustworthy.?
B. Emily used to be honest only.?
C. Emily used to be trustworthy only.?
D. Emily is more than honest and trustworthy. ?
8. When does the next train leave??
A. 6:56. B. 7:00. C.7:28. D.8:38.
9. What was wrong with Malcolm??
A. He had trouble working hard.?
B. He didn't know where to go.?
C. He never went anywhere.?
D. He worked hard but never succeeded. ??
SECTION B CONVERSATION
In this section, you will hear eight short conversations between two speakers. A t the end of each conversation you will be given 10 seconds to answer each of th e following eight questions.??
10. What's the probable relationship between the two speakers??
A. Teacher and student.?
B. Doctor and patient.?
C. Lawyer and client.?
D. Boss and secretary. ?
11. What is the weather usually like in November??
A. Hotter than the present weather.?
B. More humid than the present weather.?
C. Drier than the present weather.?
D. Cooler than the present weather. ?
12. What conclusion can we draw from this conversation??
A. Public buses are fast and cheap.?
B. Parking is becoming a big problem.?
C. Subway trains are even safer than taxis.?
D. Taxis are more convenient than buses. ?