13. What are the two speakers talking about?? (来源：英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
A. Fixing the woman's computer.?
B. Ordering some new parts by Friday.?
C. Getting the new parts ready by Friday.?
D. Sending the woman's computer for repair. ?
14. What can we learn from the conversation??
A. Neither of them has a favourable opinion of the service.?
B. The woman is having a terrible time serving in the restaurant.?
C. Both agree it's time for the restaurant to fire some staff.?
D. The man thinks the restaurant is all right, but the woman doesn't. ?
15. Who will pay for the call??
A. The man. B. The operator.? C. The man's sister. D. The man and his sister. ?
16. What does the man think of the woman's choice of clothing??
A. He thinks her choice is good.?
B. He thinks her choice is terrible.?
C. He doesn't like the colour.?
D. He doesn't like the style. ?
17. What happened to Mr. Runt's project??
A. It was fairly successful.?
B. It was hard and futile.?
C. It failed for lack of fund.?
D. It stopped for lack of land. ?