goal，objective，accomplish，predict，accompany，implement，tendency，achievement，argue，budget，define，entity (来源：英语博客 http://space.englishcn.com)
in the way，in part，point of view，contribute to，to apply for，in hand，to turn down
1) A decision is a choice made from among alternative courses of action that are available.
2) Often managers must make a best guess at what the future will be and try to leave as little as possible to chance.
3) If there is no choice，there is no decision to be made.
4) For managers every decision has constraints based on politics，procedures，laws，precedents and the like.
5) For example，managers sometimes treat problems in an either/or fashion.
6) Decision makers must have some way of determining which of several alternatives is best - that is，which contributes the most to the achievement of organizational goals.
7) In the larger scheme of things，however，increased funding for research to improve the products might be more beneficial to the organization.
8) Some of these objectives are more important than others，but the order and degree of importance often vary form person to person and from department to department.
escape，explode，collapse，shrink，gravity，measurement，basis，launch，convincing，companion，speculation，swallow，operate，to make use of，a great many，above all
1) Astronomers and scientists think that a black hole is a region of space into which matter has fallen and from which nothing can escape.
2) The theory is that some stars explode when their density increases to a particular point.
3) Some people think that the Start of Bethlehem could have been a supernova.
4) If a man fell into a black hole，he would think that he reached the center of it very quickly.
5) It is only recently that astronomers have begun specific research into black holes.
6) On the other hand，scientists have suggested that every advanced technology could one day make use of the energy of black holes for mankind.
weaken deteriorate debate legal request criterion ensure oppose tradition consideration disabled burden vulnerable prohibition sensitive
to debate on to make request for be opposed to to take … into account
1) Affected with a serious disease，van Wendal was no longer able to speak clearly and he knew there was no hope of recovery and that his condition was rapidly deteriorating.
2) Van Wendel's last three months of life before being given a final，lethal injection by his doctor were filmed and first shown on television last year in the Netherlands.
3) The programme has since been bought by 20 countries and each time it is shown，it starts a nationwide debate on the subject.
4) What those people who oppose euthanasia are telling me is that dying people haven't the right.
demestic statistics diplomat exploit campaign execute convict despite deserving shelf minimum status deport
1) There are estimated to be more than 20，000 overseas domestic servants working in Britain.
2) Of these 20，000，just under 2，000 are being exploited and abused by their employers.
3) The sad condition of women working as domestics around the world received much media attention earlier this year in several highly publicized cases.
4) A Filipino maid was executed in Singapore after being convicted of murder，despite protests form various quarters that her guilt had not been adequately established.
5) She used to work for a very low wage at a tea factory in Sri Lanka.
6) Because she found it difficult to feed her four children，she accepted a job working as a domestic in London.
7) So if they do complain，they risk being deported.
Musician rhythmic distinct consciousness originate readily instrument electronic thereby passive participant
to take place to take over to take on in a sense at a stretch to serve as in advance for the sake of
1) The new music was built out of materials already in existence.
2) Folk music，old and modern，was popular among college students.
3) They freely took over elements form jazz，from American country music.
4) With records at home，listeners imitated these lighting effects as best they could.
efficiency increasingly install personnel expose reduction completion specific switch critical intensity scale defective
in that in question plenty of
1) Most of today's robots are employed in the automotive industry，where they are programmed to take over such jobs as welding and spray painting automobile and truck bodies.
2) Robots，already taking over human tasks in the automotive field are beginning to be seen，although to a lesser degree，in other industries as well.
3) The robots used in nuclear power plants handle the radioactive materials，preventing human personnel from being exposed to radiation.
4) Robots differ from automatic machines in that after completion of one specific task，they can be reprogrammed by a computer to do another one.
5) Engineers skilled in microelectronics and computer technology are developing artificial vision for robots.
6) With the ability to “see”，robots can identify and inspect one specific class of objects out of a stack of different kinds of materials.