· piece of cake
· Working on a computer for me is a piece of cake.
· MEANING: easy to do (来源：专业英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
· He is a pig at parties.
· MEANING: eats too much
· pig out
· Let's go to the restaurant and pig out.
· MEANING: eat a lot or overeat
· pit stop
· Let's make a pit stop at the next rest area.
· MEANING: stop and go to the bathroom
· He drinks too much and is always plastered on the weekend.
· MEANING: intoxicated
· pooped out
· He pooped out after we started to do the hard work.
· MEANING: quit
· Shut up or I will pop you.
· MEANING: hit
· pop for something
· It is my turn to pop for the doughnuts.
· MEANING: buy
· He is really a pro at his work.
· MEANING: professional
· Can you give me a gentle prod next week so I won't forget?
· MEANING: reminder
· psyched up
· The players are really psyched up for the game on Friday.
· MEANING: mentally ready
· She is a psycho. She should be in a hospital.
· MEANING: mentally ill
· I feel like I am going to puke.
· MEANING: vomit
· push off
· I am going to push off now.
· MEANING: leave
· put the moves on
· You should give up trying to put the moves on her. She is married.
· MEANING: seduce
· It was an elaborate put-on which I almost believed.
· MEANING: deception
· Who is going to quarterback the meeting?
· MEANING: lead
· quick buck
· I need to make a quick buck.
· MEANING: some easy money
· I have to hit the rack by ten or I'll be tired in the morning.
· MEANING: bed
· rack out
· I am going to rack out for two hours.
· MEANING: sleep
· There sure was a lot of racket outside last night.
· MEANING: noise
· I can't believe we still get this same old rag.
· MEANING: newspaper
· We need to sit down and rap about a few things.
· MEANING: talk about
· When are you going to be able to move out of that rathole.
· MEANING: run down place
· The raw office workers were not getting much done.
· MEANING: new
· ream someone out
· The boss really reamed him out for his bad report.
· MEANING: got angry with him
· red hot
· Your idea is really red hot.
· MEANING: important
· Hey, don't repo my car. I will pay next week.
· MEANING: repossess
· The circus was really rinky-dink.
· MEANING: inferior
· The comedy program was a real riot.
· MEANING: funny
· road hog
· That driver is a road hog.
· MEANING: takes up too much of the road
· Would you like your whiskey on the rocks?
· MEANING: with ice
· rough time
· We have had a rough time this winter.
· MEANING: hard time
· Is that a rug on his head?
· MEANING: wig
· rug rat
· My sister has three rug rats.
· MEANING: children
· My wife rules the house.
· MEANING: dominates
· run off at the mouth
· He is always running off at the mouth.
· MEANING: talking too much
· run out of gas
· The politician ran out of gas during the campaign.
· MEANING: lost interest or momentum
· When did you hit the sack last night?
· MEANING: go to bed
· Don't lose your money in some kind of scam.
· MEANING: swindle
· Since he hadn't eaten in a week, he scarfed down everything on his plate.
· MEANING: ate quickly
· What a stupid schmuck.
· MEANING: jerk
· screw around
· If you screw around all day at this work, you will have to come back again.
· MEANING: waste time
· screw up
· If you screw up one more time, I will fire you.
· MEANING: make a mistake