At the Showroom1
1. The demand for ceramics is increasing in my country.
2. It takes 45 days to make.
3. A large proportion of our sales are to the U.S.
4. The result is certainly worth the effort.
5. Its retail price will be US$3,000.
6. You mustn't tamper with quality.
7. It's handmade and the inlaid designs are etched in.
8. I have 50 employees.
9. Our research in the field has been yielding good results.
10. You carry on a centuries-old tradition and keep pace with modern technology at the same time.
11. This vase is still in the experimental stage.
12. We're deeply grateful to your country's technicians for their considerable assistance.
13. It's the high quality of Chinese ceramics that attracts American buyers.
14. A reduction in price can never be made at the expense of quality.
15. I was so impressed by your designs and the high quality of your pieces.
3．Keep pace with
11.At the expense Of以…为代价，牺牲